Bell Pepper Fried Rice
Serves: 4 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 small onion
- 5 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Heat 3 Tbsp. of vegetable oil in a wok, and add eggs and onions, stirring until the eggs are scrambled.
- Remove the eggs and onion from the wok and set aside. Add 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil to the wok.
- Add the rice, peppers, soy sauce, salt, and black pepper, and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium/high heat.
- With the rice still in the work, add the eggs and mix.
- Spoon fried rice into bowls, and season with soy sauce, salt, and black pepper as needed.
Recipe Credit: Eric Su